Certificate IV Frontline Management BSB40812 – RPL
What’s in it for you?
The RPL pathway means you can work to timeframes that suit you.
The RPL pathway means you will have your existing skills and knowledge formally recognised so you can gain the Certificate IV in Frontline Management.
What units will you be awarded?
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- BSBLED401A Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401A Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT402A Implement operational plan
- BSBMGT403A Implement continuous improvement
- BSBREL401A Establish networks
- BSBWHS401A Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.
- BSBWOR401A Establish effective workplace relations
- BSBWOR402A Promote team effectiveness
- BSBWOR404B Develop work priorities
How do I apply for RPL?
If you believe you already have the skills & knowledge detailed in the units then please contact us and ask for an RPL application. In the application you will be asked to provide an overview of your recent leadership experience.
You will also be required to detail evidence that you will be able to provide to meet the requirements of the 10 units. An assessor will assess your application and contact you to discuss your suitability.How is the course delivered?
How will the RPL assessment be conducted?
If RPL is deemed a suitable pathway for you, the assessor will contact you and develop an RPL Assessment plan that suits your situation. You will be required to submit a portfolio of evidence that matches to the units. Your assessor will guide you through this process.
What is the cost?
This process costs $100 per unit.
If you would like to contact us directly about any Certificate IV Frontline Management RPL enquiry, please contact us.